Sunday, April 8, 2007

boy does my sugar daddy love my bald pussy

i went out with my sugar daddy last night and boy does he love my little bald pussy, he would do anything just for a taste or smell of it. he picked me andmy friend megan up and we went out shoe shopping and then we went shopping for bras and panties. he wanted us to do a fashion show but the lady in the store looked freaked out so we didnt do it there instead we went back to the hotel and did one there. me and megan tried on all of the little nighties and bras and panties but when he saw the crotchless ones on me and saw my freshly wax pussy peeking through he dropped to his knees and begged me to let him lick it. we laughed in his face and told him no then he asked to smell it or just touch it and i still told him no. so he kept begging and begging so me and megan got all our things and told him we were leaving if he asked again. so then he opened his wallet and gave us each 2 crisp 100 dollar bills so we stayed and then he asked again so i went off on him and told him he was a pathedic limp dick loser and even if he was to lick my pussy he would never be able to fuck me. and besides i dont want a cock thats only 4 inches. so while i talked shit to him he jacked off and came all over himself so i took the rest of his money out of his wallet and left. lol stupid loser you will never get to fuck my little bald pussy... i though you knew!

No comments: