Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i just love my sugar daddys

i love my callers here on niteflirt but i really love my sugar daddys. i love when then call early in the morning with a full wood and let me suduce them out of a small fortune for myself. i know that the harder a mans cock the more open their wallet is to this princess. i have this one loser that just loves my tan feet, he just gets in this trance when he calls me. he just mumbles and tributes and mumbles and tributes, i just love his loser ass. lol another guy pays me just to say "kiss my ass and pay me loser" and boy does he, he tributes at least $300 a call. i just love my callers and just because this post is about my money boys doesnt mean i dont love my horny men. i just getting my pussy rocked in the morning and getting off with you before you go to work. it feels good starting my day with a nice warm wet pussy and a viberator full of dead batteries. i love thinking of all that hot cum dribbling down my chin on to my big 36d breast and licking it slowly off my nipple yum. well its time to talk to my morning guys i cant wait to talk to you my pussy and bank account is waiting.

No comments: