Thursday, August 19, 2010

On today

Yes I am on today and yes I am taking calls. Told ya I was back. So today I went to school to pick my classes and pay. YUCK! But what made it totally worth it was all the hot guys I saw today. Plus one of my Professors is soooo cute. What makes it even better is that he is married. You guys all know how much I love married men. I know a few of you played my game with the video and it does not work anymore. I dont know why but I will fix it tomorrow when I get my old computer back. I lent it to my BFF and she will be back tomorrow and then I can load it again and get it to work. (Sorry) Dont worry its worth the wait. :) So little dick Jared has been my pet for the last few years now. Even when I was not coming on NF for awhile he was still being my good little bitch and paying his tributes and keeping up with his blackmail payments. Well now I guess he is a little BBC lover. I guess his wife came home one night with a black guy and they turned him into a BBC loving slut. I always told him he should be a cuckold since he has such a small cock. Any man who is married and has a small cock should be a cuckold. They should be thankful that anyone would marry them which such a small prick anyways. LOL! Ok so I am going to end this for now. I will talk to you guys later.

No comments: