Friday, May 18, 2007

we just love making fun of you loser!

once again my friend stacy is here to make fun of losers with me tonight. we had a fun day at the santa monica pier today. there was alot of older men but even with their wives closely by they couldnt help but to look at out sexy tan bodies who could blame them right? after all we are young hot single and horny not to mention at the time wet. we just got out of the water and we had water running down us which im sure the men wouldnt have minded licking the water off us. anyone thristy? i hate getting sand in my coochie coo so we went to the little showers on the beach and since they are outside you cant get naked or you go to jail but... i did pull down my bottoms for a min or two so i could get the sand off my little coochie coo and this guy was just looking at my bald little treasure and watching me spread my lips apart getting all the sand out of the nooks and crannies of my coochie coo. i bet he wanted a taste! wouldnt you? he was a cute old guy i would have let him suck the water off of my clit. ooooh im so bad!

No comments: