Tuesday, May 8, 2007

another drive by tributing

i just love all my boys! i had another 3 drive by tributes today one was for 50 and the other two were for 100. woohoo that means shopping this weekend for the princess i cant wait! so my PANTYBOY called today after i got home from the beach and sent me a victoria secret gift certificate so i can buy some sexy new panties for my sexy tan ass and bald pussy.
my other loser MIKE called me this morning he always says that he wants to talk for 2-3 hours but never last that long. so this time he made up for all the times in the past he let me down, he tributed me 300 on top of our 45 minute call. its so much fun being a girl and its even more fun being a hot young girl like me. anyone else wanna do a drive by tributing feel free im always open to taking your money.

No comments: