Saturday, December 15, 2007

happy holidays

happy holidays everyone! im sorry i havent messaged in awhile but i have been busy with school and i just forgot about posting on here. well now im posting on here to update you guys so forgive me for being tardy. well some of you have noticed i have changed my anything goes price to 0.99 cents. well its this is my gift to my loyal callers and new callers for the holidays. just my way of saying thank you for all the hot and naughty calls. so THANK YOU!!!! some of you have asked if i had a wish list. no i dont but you can send me email gift certificates to my email and it is.... youngsexyprincess@gmail.com or just send me a tribute via niteflirt. i just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know about my new holiday price and my email for those of you wanting to send gifts. i will update you guys later but until then. kisses and naughty licks from me

No comments: